Friday, November 7, 2014

About the Guide to OOO


This is something of a guide-as-I-go. I'm currently using OOO (v. 1.33). The guide will develop as I proceed through the mod. I've only completed a few quests to date and stumbled across others. I will do screenshots to the best of my ability - if you have better screenshot, feel free to contact me. A lot of credit needs to be given to devnull, whose guide helped me kick off quests I may not have otherwise found.

Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul basically unlevels dungeons, making exploration have more risk - but the riskier your venture the higher the payoff is likely to be. It adds several new factions, questions, and hundreds of items (armor, weapons, clothing, artifacts and more).

I had attempted to create a wiki for the page, but the one I was using decided that I needed to pay up or claim it was educational. I'm poor and a terrible liar, so I'm transferring my work to Blogger. This is a labor of geek love. Feel free to point out errors, or things that should be added in the comments.

It should go without saying, but this blog is chock full of spoilers. Every link can potentially ruin a surprise.

Factions

Skyrim Bandit Clans
The Putrid Hand
Guardians of Oblivion
Slavers
Smugglers
Corrupted Sylvan Rangers
Sylvan Rangers
Amazons
Beasties
Bandits, Marauders and Raiders

Quests


Path of Iron
Light through the Darkness
Slavers & Smugglers
Shadows in a Struggle for Power
The Skyrim Bandit Clans





Items

Weapons
Armor
New Clothing
Alchemy Ingredients
Ayleid Geomancy (aka more fun with gems)
Miscellaneous Item

General Information

Changes to Birthsigns
Changes in Magick


No comments:

Post a Comment