Friday, January 1, 2016

Vyka Herlst

(Ready for an ass-kicking?)


You encounter Vyka Herlst in the mountains near Dragon Claw Rock. If you are able to defeat her, you will receive the following update.

I have defeated Vyka Herlst, a dangerous Skyrim Nord Bandit -- maybe the leader of a Skyrim Bandit Clan. She was remarkably attractive, considering her way of life. Her eyes were full of pride and intelligence. Somehow I think that her demise will cause further trouble for me -- she was not the kind of woman to lack groveling men willing to sell themselves to her wishes in the hopes of winning her favor. My guess is that her impressive cape is Marlek's gift, just as I read on the bandit's note I found near Cloud Ruler. 

She wields "The Winter Maiden," an unenchanted, two-handed silver mauler or the Axe of Hazards, an enchanted dwemer battleaxe that causes a 35-percent weakness to shock, frost, fire and poison. She is equipped with mithril armor, but the prize is The Dragon's Skin, a cloak that compliments the elusive Dragon Armor and weaponry that is scattered throughout Cyrodiil. The cloak gives the wearer a 15-percent shield spell constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment